How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Scorching heat

For the last four or five days now, the sun has been blazing hot right from about 7am in the morning to 6pm in the evening. It has been a long time since I experienced such scorching heat. Even at night, my room on the second floor doesn't cool down a lot and so the fan has to be kept on maximum all the time. Some people have been regularly visiting the library for these past few days, mainly because of the air-conditioning there.

Compounding my problem is the fact that the windows in my room (and the balcony) face due east. So each morning at around 6.45-7am, the sun falls directly on my eyes. It continues to flood the bed for about 45 minutes. I have stopped setting the alarm because of this :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home