How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

All at once

Almost all subjects are beginning to add to work already. Along with certain co- and extra-curricular activities of mine, every day's schedule is once again under pressure. The time utilization rate is touching high levels, allowing for only 'rest breaks' and mess time.

The summer job recruitment process has begun with several companies asking for resumes of interested students. So some time is spent every day in correcting any errors in submitted resumes, taking printouts, submitting or resubmitting.

In the midst of all this, I tried to apply Windows XP SP2 to my hostel computer, and as it happened with most other computers, my computer too crashed. No data is lost, however, and I did a clean reinstall of WinXP, but it was a process that took up a lot of time yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home