How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Friday, October 22, 2004

Tansen

That's the name of the inter-hostel cultural competition which will be inaugurated tomorrow, and will be spread over the next three weekends. It has all the usual competitions like debates, elocutions, JAM, singing competitions, dance competition, etc. Besides, 4 quizzes have been scheduled to be conducted by the Quiz Club - a general quiz, a business quiz, a sports and entertainment quiz and a quiz on trivia from the T.V. serial "Friends". I am going to conduct the business quiz (and participate in the other three). Besides that, let's see what other events I can participate in given great time pressures in academics.
Also, the inter-hostel volleyball tournament will be held next week (as part of the Sikandar trophy). And I'm also going to be in my hostel team, most probably. So next week will be a race against time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home