How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, November 11, 2004

End of exams, Diwali, summer placements, etc.

The mid-term exams ended today. My performance was highly variable and overall, not satisfactory. One mistake in every paper has become a rule with me and I am finding it difficult to overcome that. Anyway I will have to wait for 5 weeks now to do better than this at the end-term exam.
The summer placement process starts day after tomorrow, so there is a lot of action on that front as well.
Tomorrow's Diwali. A holiday at last, although we have a pending assignment to submit. I have just come back from the city. Lucknow was all lit up today and the festival atmosphere was evident, with milling crowds everywhere. Many of us had clothing purchases to make for the summers. We had some good Lakhnavi mithaai also. Then we had dinner at a restaurant called Aryan behind the Vidhan Sabha, followed by an icecream and a paan. I am feeling sated right now :). All the buildings in the campus are also lit up. The cold here is also increasing, and I'm pretty sure that it is about two degrees colder in the campus than in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home