How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Heat in the time of winter

Our class is really feeling the heat of academics this term, as mid-term exams start on the 7th of this month. Most of us (myself included) have been doing remarkably badly on the class quizzes, which has done nothing to help our confidence. The two finance subjects - Cost Accounting and Financial Management - have us on the mat. The workload is also getting heavier and heavier with extra classes, quizzes, summers process, etc. eating away every bit of time.
In such a situation, with so little time left for the exams and summers, what strategy should be adopted? I personally think the current Australian cricket team's strategy of counter-attacking in defensive situations might work. I will thus be delving deep into the subjects and be on top of everything I study the first time. Let's see if I can operationalize this strategy. It should be an interesting two weeks ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home