How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Food for thought

Last Saturday, we went to a restaurant called 'Cellar's' in the Gol Market area. The restaurant offers Mexican food. We had gone there for the novelty, and I found the food pretty good. I had a vegetable sizzler after a long time, and it was made very well. The place has a little cramped seating arrangement, but is definitely worth a visit once in a while.
Then on Sunday, we found a very typical North Indian winter meal in the mess - makke ki roti, sarson ka saag and gaajar ka halwa. All three very well-made.
Also, for the past few days, jaggery is kept in the mess, and again after a long time, I am having jaggery with meals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home