How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

End of another exam

The mid-term exam ended today. Barring a few minor mishaps, it went off satisfactorily for me, especially after the false start I had got off to. As it happens for most things, appearing for exams has also become a very routine process, so that there is not much pressure when an exam comes, and no great feeling of relief when it gets over. All the same, it is an important milestone, if only to indicate that time is running fast here.

1 Comments:

Blogger CycloNurb said...

yup, things are moving quite fast. You must be gearing up for summer. Mail me the details, seems we need to keep the e-mail communication up(I do realize I am writing this on the blog:) and not just rely on blogommunication.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home