How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Friday, February 18, 2005

Under the weather

Today was a slightly unusual day. The morning was cloudy and I woke up with a slight headache. The morning classes went off fine, but post-lunch, the headache suddenly increased a lot, and I decided to sleep away the ache. In the process, I missed an afternoon class of PMIR, which willy-nilly became a kind of an event. This was the first class I missed at IIML. My classmates seem to be quite surprised. However, it wasn't an 'unforced error', so it doesn't perturb me. After catching some sleep and having some tea, I am still feeling a slight headache. I am quite prone to catching colds, so it irritated me no end when I heard that the common Indian cold drugs were suddenly not to be trusted anymore. I have to make do with 'alternative therapy' now, i.e. preventive medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home