How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Placement season

The last few days were placement season for the second-year students here. The process ended yesterday with happy results - all the students getting placed. For the first-year students, including me, it was a learning experience. The Placement Committee had been extremely meticulous in planning everything out and rehearsing the process over and over again with the scheduling, the operations, and the company liaison teams. I was in a liaison team and my role was to interface with the operations team for all operational requirements during a company's recruitment process. I was there in the processes of two companies and enjoyed the experience, although it was quite a tiring one. Close to two-thirds of our batch put in a massive effort to make the placements happen smoothly and there were no major hiccups to speak of. Now the process is over and there remains joy for the people placed, and exhaustion for everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home