How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back in hell

Hot winds and a blazing sun greeted me as I stepped out on the stairs from the plane which got me back for another three-quarters of an year to Lucknow today. The day temperature is 42 degrees C and it is scorching. Everything feels hot to the touch, including the bed and wooden furniture. Cold water from the cooler filled in a bottle turns warm and then undrinkably hot in the span of half an hour. The 'hell' nickname is appropriate, at least in terms of the climate. Later, in the winter months, 'hell' will freeze over. There is a need to get the 'hell' out of here (pun intended).

2 Comments:

Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Hey dude....u been "tagged".....check my blog for details....and yeah, Welcome back to hell....it's the home run this time :-)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anil said...

Hey Ted,
Never knew you had a blog :) Anyway neat one. Liked the Yo! and Aiyo! types one :)

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home