How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A quiz

Two of my juniors from KREC, 2005 passouts, who have joined IIML, organized a general quiz yesterday. In typical KREC style, they had lots of last-minute problems :), and we started quite late. The one point you could have against the quiz was the inconsistency in the level of questions, which introduced a strong-ish factor of luck into play. Question framing also needed a bit of working on, but considering that they had last-minute problems, it was a creditable effort. There was a smattering of good questions too, and the teams had an entertaining time. Samrat won the quiz practically single-handedly, especially sweeping the sports questions (I was with him, but contributed relatively little; in fact, I botched a simple question :( ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home