How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Smorgasbord

The first-year students' talents were on show at 'Parichay' today. I caught only bits and pieces of it because of classes. So I don't have anything to say about it.

But I do have something to say on the dinner we had in the mess tonight. It was a wonderful spread. The vegetarian menu included paneer curry, chana masala, kofta, ruumali roti, paneer paratha, tandoori roti, pomegranate-and-banana salad, etc. The piece de resistance was the tawa-sabji, which had tawa versions of stuffed brinjals, capsicum, bhindi, arbi, karela, etc. The non-vegetarians had chicken biryani and kebabs to feast on (these were ordered from outside). Rasmalai and ice-cream rounded out the dinner. A meal to remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home