How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rapidfire

The end-term exams began today, and barring one holiday in between, I have 7 exams in 4 days. In a way, of course, it will be good to get it over with quickly, but in terms of preparation, it's a race against time. Yet again, the exam has gotten off to a false start for me, in terms of the Commercial Bank Mgmt. paper today, in which 15 marks (out of 60) is my Value at Risk :), and 20 or more is the potential Extreme Loss. Frankly, I was not happy with some of the questions asked, a common feeling today for many. I had simply not prepared for something I thought was not supposed to be asked in an exam. The next two days have four exams in store. Let's hope I recover like England did in the current Ashes series.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Howz the recovery going sir? Am sure it's been managed....tomorrow sees CorVal right? Du also have MSD? All the best anyway......

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home