How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, September 15, 2005

More rain

Rain has been following me for the last week, like it did the Rain God in 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. It rained while I was at home; then, as I boarded the Delhi-Lucknow flight, a thunderstorm struck the Delhi airfield out of nowhere and the flight was delayed by an hour. And now, a cyclonic disturbance coming from the Bay of Bengal has struck Lucknow, after passing over MP. It is good for Lucknow, which has so far received less than 50% of its normal annual rainfall. But it makes the weather gloomy. A lot of people like such rainy and windy weather, but it makes me gloomy. I just don't like to turn on the tubelight at 5 in the evening. One has to make an effort to retain cheer in such weather. All the same, the first day at classes has gone off well and the next two days are extremely light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home