How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Routine

I am short of topics to write on these days. This term has proceeded in a very routine, unextraordinary manner so far. This is not to say that it is not interesting. On the contrary, this term might perhaps be the most enjoyable so far (I think I say this for every succeeding term :) ). There are a lot of competitions, contests, online games, etc. going on in the B-school world currently. I am myself participating in a clutch of competitions (four, to be precise). Besides this, on the three days of the week that are very light on classes, I pick good English movies to watch (there is no dearth of them on the LAN here). There is a library book that I got with great enthusiasm, but has been lying unread. So as usual, there is a lot to do in limited time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home