How's my Luck now?

Reflections, views and descriptions during my stay at IIM Lucknow from July 2004 to March 2006

Name:
Location: India

Sunday, September 04, 2005

That does it

As the last of my exams got over today, slightly more than an hour ago, I felt fatigued - both physically and mentally. The last two weeks have been draining, and when things don't go your way, the fatigue is compounded. So yet another exam has passed by with no sign of my doing very well. Again, the marks are unimportant, but the feeling of not having done well rankles. It has so happened that I have been unable to answer the tougher questions, and that does not boost confidence. But, I am not ending the term on a sour note here. In many ways, it has been an important term, laying the foundations of knowledge in vast fields spreading out afar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home